It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
The mission of the Aiken County Public School District is to create in students a passion for learning and achievement that will serve them as they compete and contribute in a global society.
2016-2017 Aiken Middle School Supply List
Registration for the 2016-2017 school year
Aiken Middle School Registration: Thursday, August 4, 2016
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Parents of new students must provide the following:
- Two proofs of residency in the custodial parentís name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parentís name on the property)
- And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the studentís official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the studentís SC Immunization Record
Parents of returning students will not need to provide proof of residency.
Note: Transportation/School Bus Registration will be held separately from School Registration.
Did you know you can register for your own SchoolFusion account, join your student's class pages, and receive updates via email when new information is posted to those pages? It's easy - just click on the link below, fill out the form (your student knows their ID #!), and submit it. If you have any problems, please email me, and I'll be glad to help you.
Tammy Lord, Website Administrator
SchoolFusion Parent Registration